Sunday, January 11, 2009

I'm Gonna Do It!

I've decided today that I'm going to be an SU! Demo!! It's something that i've been thinking about for a while, but in light of certain news from back home, I think now is the time. Let's just say my current SU demo just entered early retirement and leave it at that.

So I am joining under a woman from SCS who I've seen on the boards quite a bit and had the pleasure of having in one or two of my swaps. She's a very talented individual named Jessica Altman...here's her blog. She's a really fun person. I talked to her tonight and I think she's going to be a big help. I'm very excited about joining under her.

So, for anyone who's reading that might need some stuff, leave me a comment or email me, or find me on Splitcoast (stampin_in_atlas, of course.) I guess i better get upstairs and clean that stampin' room, huh?

I'll be back on tomorrow with some projects. Patti, get your paper money ready, baby. :)

1 comment:

Stampin' with Jessica said...

Thanks for the props. Your awesome! But I don't need to tell you that. I hope it all works out great for you!! And you can steal all her(you know who)clients away :)