Friday, June 27, 2008

Pam is Awesome!


I have a nephew and a niece in the Air Force (nephew is at the Dover Air Base and my niece is in Japan) and a nephew in the National Guard who is currently serving in Afghanistan. I saw a few wonderful cards in Pam's gallery on Splitcoast, and asked her if she wanted to trade some images so I could make a few cards to send to my niece and nephews. Instead of working out a trade, Pam sent me all these images along with the awesome card! I was blown away, the quality of the images is superb, and I have more than enough to make a few cards to send to them and their fellow troops. There's a link to Pam's blog in my sidebar...she's a wonderful artist and quite inspiring. Thanks, Pam! :)

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

nice card! Good start to your blog keep it up!

Carmen said...

Where are the pumpkin pics? I want to see....nice blog.