Monday, June 23, 2008

Maybe I'll give this a shot...

I've been thinking about doing a blog for a while, so I thought what the heck. Might as well give it a shot. Might take me a while to get used to this, but there are so many great papercrafting blogs out there, and I wanted to give it a shot. Besides, I wanted to get one before Patti (my stamping partner-in-crime) did! :)

A little about me: I'm married to the most wonderful and supportive husband and have two crazy dogs. I'm also a great aunt to two of the most beautiful little girls in the world. When I'm not stamping, swooning over my great nieces or studying (I'm a student on top of it all) I work full time managing two group homes for adults with developmental disabilities. Patti always says if you love your job you never work a day in your life, and I can honestly say I LOVE MY JOB. It is rewarding beyond belief, and I couldn't picture myself doing anything else. I'm also a photographer and enjoy spending time in the great outdoors, especially at the beach or in the woods. Most of all, though, I love to stamp.

So, as i start out on this venture, any suggestions from time-tested bloggers are more than welcome, and I hope you'll all like what I come up with in the weeks ahead. Thanks for reading!

-Jen Z.

3 comments:

ShellyH said...

Welcome to the blogging world! I love to scrapbook and stamp and like you, I love the beach, especially the South Jersey Shore!

nutswithtwins said...

YOU SUCK!!! You did a great job!! since you have so much more time to play, you can now do mine :)hehehe...
I own a cricut!!
love,
Patti

nutswithtwins said...

You know, i'm really starting not to like you!! I thought we where partners.. you think your all fancy with this thing you call a blog!! well it looks pretty dahm good..
oh, and,
feel free to drop off one or two tiles at the Lighthouse monday so I can play..
remember, be nice to the person who owns a cricut!!
You Suck,
Patti