Thursday, July 2, 2009

New Catalog and The Deal of the Week!

Hello all!

Well, we made it through the retirement season and now it's time to shop from the new catalog! Visit my Stampin' Up! Website to browse online, or give me a call to get your new catalog...they should be arriving at my doorstep today!

Stampin' Up! is celebrating the new catalog with a special promotion offering a "Deal of the Week" each week for five weeks. This week it's the Scallop Edge Punch for only $10.99. That's a savings of 30%! This punch is a must for any papercrafter...it makes creating those scallop edges so easy and quick. If you'd like to order the punch, give me a call!

I will be working on some samples using new items from the catalog tomorrow and will post them here then. Going back to work full time has made life a little hectic...not used to getting my to-do list done in the morning yet!

Happy Stampin'!
-jen

No comments: