Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Goodness!

It's been a while since I've updated and I apologize to the whole three readers I might have, and since my only "follower" is my husband, I'll make this brief...between being sick, dealing with stuff at work, and suffering a general lack of motivation lately (just can't seem to find my oomph lately,) I haven't updated this blog in ages. I apologize. I'll spare you the mundane details and say I will be committed to keeping it more up to date. Besides, my friend Sakura says I should so she can read it. See? She's one of the three. :) Besides, Patti started her own blog now and I can't let her get ahead of me. It's the BFF competence clause, LOL.

So, on with the news then...everyone knows what time of year it is...RETIREMENT TIME. Out with the old, in with the new. Stampin' Up! will be retiring a slew of stamp sets as well as a load of accessories, including all the In Color stuff to make way for all new In Colors that will debut in the Fall/Winter 2009 catalog which comes out in July. All I can say is this: the new In Colors are quite nice, and very trendy. Also, my sneak peek promises some newer and trendier designs (did they hire a new designer or two?) and some great new projects.

The bad news is that the accessories are on a first come, first serve basis and once they're gone, they're gone for good. I'll be listing the accessories that are out of stock and no longer available as I learn, but for now, here's the listing:

Updated Out of Stock List, as of 6/8/09:
Item #: Description:
105143 Days to Remember 6x6 Calendar
106961 Stazon Refill – White
113884 Rub Ons – Fashion District
111375 Striped Grosgrain Ribbon – Baja Breeze
112010 Die Cuts – Blooms Again
112092 Button Bouquet
112139 Notes – Carousel II
111844 Classic Stampin’ Ink Refill – Baja Breeze
109123 Stampin’ Write Journaler – Basic Brown
112157 Designer Series Paper Patters – Baja Breeze
112468 Designer Series Paper – Sweet Always
112471 Designer Series Paper – Rainbow Sherbert
112461 Designer Series Paper – Washington Apple
112172 Simply Scrappin’ Rock a Bye Boy
112165 Simply Scrappin’ Rock a Bye Girl
113936 Simply Scrappin’ Hoppy Memories
113911 Simply Scrappin’ Sunshine Garden
112054 Simply Scrappin’ Best Ever
114605 Simply Sent Card Kit – More Thoughts
105668 Tattoo Kit I
105669 Tattoo Kit II
111347 Assorted In Color Card Stock 8.5 x 11
109682 Perfectly Pretty Stampin’ Around Wheel.

Click on the links in the sidebars for the full list of retiring accessories and stamp sets. If you'd like to make an order, the best place to do it is on my website at http://jenzarko.stampinup.net since they will keep the inventory updated in real time. If you need anything else, give me a call!

Happy Stampin'!
-jen

No comments: